Conditions To Be Fulfilled For A Car Leasing
The car leasing services are nothing but providing cars on rent. The cars can be rented by anyone for use for a specific period of time subjected to some terms and conditions which are agreed upon by both the hiring agency and hirer at the beginning of renting the car. In Singapore, the car rental services are readily available. One can easily get hold of a car on rent which is not a very difficult task at all.
Rules and regulations of car leasing
If you are looking forward to car leasing in Singapore services, you need to follow some rules and regulations. These are basically the terms and conditions of leasing the car which is as mentioned below.
- First and foremost, the one who is hiring the car should be greater than eighteen years and less than sixty – five years of age.
- It is mandatory for the hiring of the car to possess a driving license which is valid and not expired.
- The car should be returned to the agency in the exact condition as it was before taking the car on rent.
- The mileage restrictions should be kept in mind which on failing will result in any additional charges that have to be borne by the hirer.
- The car should be timely returned to the agency as per the agreement at the time of leasing the car on rent is absolutely essential. In case the deadline is missed, a grace time period is provided which varies with different car rental agencies. If the grace time period crosses, then additional hourly rates are required to be paid by the hirer.
- The amount of petrol in the car should be the same as it was at the time of renting the car. Thus, the fuel charges are to be paid by the hirer.
If the conditions mentioned above are fulfilled, you are eligible to lease a car on rent.